Monday, 8 October 2018

Week 77 - Monday 1st October 2018

Officially, the build is finished. The electricians came on Monday 1st October to fix a few faults and connect the garage door opener. On Tuesday the plumber came in to connect sink and dishwasher, and to connect the gas hob to the butagaz bottle outside. On Wednesday engineers were in to run insulated pipes from the heat pump in the garage to the fan unit outside. Antonio came by on Thursday morning to agree the rest of the snags that will be done when I come back in late October.
Meanwhile I hung the wardrobe doors (just one side, it turns out we failed to order the glass for the other side: now on order from Ikea Ibiza, and I'll finish when I come back).





Wardrobe doors ready to be hung.



Kitchen



Kitchen



Sunset



Sink and dishwasher plumbed in.



Heat pump fan connected (new white pipes). Black insulated pipes will be removed as they are redundant. Red pipe will bring power.







No comments:

Post a Comment