It's warm down here. 30 to 35 in the shade, much hotter in the sun.
First pergola with sabina support beam.
Guest bedroom pergola being installed.
Iroko shelves in living room. I love the hidden battens.
Desk in spare bedroom.
I'm glad somebody can figure this out ...
First light switch and socket in living room.
We decided to run a provisional power line to the north garden and septic tank, and also move the manhole further away from the patio wall.
This is what it looks like a day later, with ducts cemented in, backfilled and manhole finished.
Wood burner was delivered today (Wednesday). Given the high temps, it's a bit weird...
Meanwhile, I've been pruning sabinas. Here is a before...
... and the after.
On Saturday, our friendly IKEA deliver wardrobes.
And we finish off a pile of small jobs: several arquetas (this is for the pool lighting), cleaning, rain channels, earthworks, ...
Meanwhile, I've been pruning sabinas. Here is a before...
... and the after.
On Saturday, our friendly IKEA deliver wardrobes.
And we finish off a pile of small jobs: several arquetas (this is for the pool lighting), cleaning, rain channels, earthworks, ...
In some ways we've made good progress, but in other ways I am disappointed that some jobs have not been completed. Next week will be better?
Nothing to do with the house, but we attended Marie and Romain's wedding on Cala Saona cliffs, went to a birthday party at Tony's, had a wine tasting at Cap de Barbaria with Roberto and watched France beat Croatia at Dickie's on Sunday.









No comments:
Post a Comment